Krisannrio Owners
Please sign in, New members by invitation only

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Krisannrio Owners
Please sign in, New members by invitation only
Krisannrio Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tayzee Puppy List

2 posters

Go down

Tayzee Puppy List Empty Tayzee Puppy List

Post  Admin Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:46 am

It's very early days yet, but as the interest is coming in, I thought I had better start an official list

MALES

FEMALES

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://krisannrio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tayzee Puppy List Empty Re: Tayzee Puppy List

Post  mummy.mouse Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:30 am

Ann, I have spent more or less all day looking at your puppies!! I found the lovely pics on your site of Tayzee/Kody babies, they are as you said stunning. I dont think I would mind sable or black and gold. Ralph would like a male but I dont know what to do. Look forward to seeing updates re the next batches of puppies, think you will need red bull by the crate!

How excited are Saxon's mummy and daddy! with the basket waiting It must make you so happy to know the puppies go to such loving homes x
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:55 am

Younger male with older female can work well, hopefully by the time younger male is capable, older female is spayed Wink

They can both be as hard as each other, as pups/teenagers, but males are always gonna be bigger with a better coat....Part of the joy I get from breeding is from the puppy owners, knowing I've done the best I can and knowing how much they are loved, there is no job satisfaction quite like it Very Happy xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy.mouse Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:07 am

You have chosen a lovely, individual name for your new baby, such handsome pups deserve something special, gosh you may end up with seven girls after Vienna becomes mummy! Hope she is continuing to bloom, you have waitied a while for this Very Happy Pleased to say Sascki has started eating today, the smelly green tripe and some chicken wings, think as you said teething can make them pretty miserable.

At the moment we are swaying towards a black and gold male but I am assuming this would depend on if he were a Tayzee or Shanti baby ? x
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:24 pm

mummy.mouse wrote: gosh you may end up with seven girls after Vienna becomes mummy! Hope she is continuing to bloom, you have waitied a while for this Very Happy Pleased to say Sascki has started eating today, the smelly green tripe and some chicken wings, think as you said teething can make them pretty miserable.

At the moment we are swaying towards a black and gold male but I am assuming this would depend on if he were a Tayzee or Shanti baby ? x

OMG, I hope she doesn't have 7 girls !!!! I've got bookings for 3 males Rolling Eyes She really does look well and I can't believe how close we are to her whelp What a Face

Glad to hear Sascki is back to normal ( I posted on the other thread about raw2to )

Tayzee is only capable of producing black and gold, unless I put her with a sable, but we did that last year (Kody) and she only had the one sable Neutral Shanti is capable of producing both and has turned out some stonkers in her time !!

Lets see who comes in first and who we use on them, then you can make your choice Tayzee Puppy List 1797121881 If in the meantime we get enquiries for either litter, I will let you know, so you may remain at the top of whichever bitches list you choose Very Happy xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy.mouse Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Ok Ann, thats great. I was thinking more along the lines of you keeping a little Vienna girl!!!! Smile
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy.mouse Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Hi Ann,

Yes Leslie is more expensive that DAF, but collecting an order could be an issue for me as I dont always have my car so having it delivered is better for me, I am managing to get a lot of stuff myself now too.
I will keep my eyes peeled for a liver cake recipe, I do have trouble getting her to eat it.
The forum is great, I have learned so much more already. x
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Ok no worries Smile the offer is always there if you need it.

I give my puppy owners, as part of their feeding notes, the recipe for liver cake, when I get a minute, I will stick it on here cheers xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy.mouse Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Thanks Ann, you must be knackered up at the crack with all those hungry little mouths to feed! x
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:56 pm

You are not kidding lol! xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down