Krisannrio Owners
Please sign in, New members by invitation only

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Krisannrio Owners
Please sign in, New members by invitation only
Krisannrio Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shanti and Tayzee

3 posters

Go down

Shanti and Tayzee Empty Shanti and Tayzee

Post  Admin Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Well it's a puppy feast or a famine here at we seem to be in feast mode at the moment, both Shanti and Tayzee have just gone through a full blown shed and both look like plucked chickens, which can mean only one thing...they are due in season !!

We were very impressed with the mating last year of Kody/Tayzee and the pups produced from it and so we are planning to take her back down to Norfolk to meet the beastie, if she comea in at a really inconvenient time, like when VN is due to give birth, if that happens then we will move Vadar Jnr back in for a week, last time he stayed Tayzee wouldn't stop flirting with him, which got up VNs nose a bit lol.

Since the retirement of Vadar Snr, we are totally bown away as to which dog to take Shanti too, things did not work out for her with Kody, last time when we took her to Norfolk. I cannot use Vadar Jnr on her as you know, he is her son.......I am in love with a couple of Sue's dog's (Ballysue) the awesome Brodie, long coated sable son of CH Nikonis Yago....he is gorgeous, but hasn't managed to do the deed yet and as this will be Shanti's last mating before getting spayed, I want it to work ! I really hope Brodie gets his rocks off soon and proves himself, he is a very worthy stud I love you

This is going to shock a shed load of you now, cos you all know I don't like whites....but I DO like Yogi, Sue's amazing white boy, who has proved himself in the downstairs dept. Chris is totally against the mating, he thinks we will get whites, as Shanti goes back to white, but I am not so sure and I do know that Yogi is a white masking sable, he is stunning, but I worry if we did get whites, we would get the horrible cream colours with a lack of pigment, now I really don't like them at all Embarassed

Anyway, we will have to see what happens and what their timing is like....I do like Yogi though (sigh) xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://krisannrio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shanti and Tayzee Empty Tayzee and Kody

Post  mummy.mouse Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:58 am

Hi Ann, the forum, like your website is great, well done Vienna, we send our very best to her and look forward to the arrival announcement! We would love a Tayzee baby,would fit in nicely with the timescale we have in mind and would be nice to have another Kody pup. sunny
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Shanti and Tayzee Empty Re: Shanti and Tayzee

Post  Admin Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:09 am

Thanks Chris, it's very new now, lots to add to it, plus trying to get the Facebookers over here from the group we have on there, I can't do much on FB these days, don't know what is happening to my a/c on there, but it means I'm not able to be very interactive with the posts and pics our puppy owners post on there.

Hopefully this forum will grow, but it's really intended as an information forum, which I hope our current owners will take full use of and share their own knowledge/experiences etc.

I hadn't even thought of starting a Tayzee list yet and the stud is by no means decided on Shanti, Chris and I are having a bit of conflict on deciding lol, he want's me to use a sable on her for her last litter, depends on the timing really.

I will begin the list now as you've asked, the Tay/Kody pups from last year are gorgeous, have you any idea on colour or sex yet ?? ....I will warn you now, she only managed one sable with Kody last year ( Ozzie, owned by Abbie and Neil) he is knockout in the looks dept, but the Black and golds were just stunning too I love you xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shanti and Tayzee Empty Tayzee and Kody

Post  mummy.mouse Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:07 am

Hi Ann, I am a novice when it comes to forums etc rely on Andrew to talk me through, he is a web developer with Bank of America and forgets I am just learning sometimes. I am sure it will be a roaring success, to be able to tap into other puppy owner's experiences and to may be make friends to take pups walking, I haven't encountered many Shepherds when I have been out and about and Sascki is the only one at puppy class.

We would like a black and gold, as to the sex we did notice at your Barks in the Park day in May what stunners the Krisannrio boys were, Ralph fell in love with Nero, but we have always had girls and have no experience with males, the friends we made in Keswick have a lovely Rockforce Striker boy he is ten months old still very much a bit of a baby so your forum will be great for us as we will welcome advice on this subject. We will get back to you regarding this.

I am just thinking of all those excited people counting down to collecting their Laska baby! xx

mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Shanti and Tayzee Empty Shanti and ?

Post  mummy.mouse Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Hi Ann

Had a look at the boys you were thinking of for Shanti, just love Brodie, if he was daddy would be tempted to wait for Shanti, do you have a rough idea when Shanti would produce puppies?

There is a lot more activity on the forum now which is great, was glad of the info re a vet who is open to raw feeding, the vet we use is not so that was very helpful. Smile
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:20 pm

I too love Brodie, but he has yet to prove himself and I won't use him unless he does as it's quite a hike for us to Sue's, he's gorgeous though isn't he :-) We are also looking at another sable boy at the moment, need to check a few things out first though :-) I think Shanti and Tayzee will go close like Laska and VN have done, I will keep you posted xx

Ps Rob is great, make sure you ask for an app. with him, he's given up on me now and although he promotes commercial (Hills Evil or Very Mad ) He has seen so many of our dogs over the years, he won't give you a hard time, I promise tongue x
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shanti and Tayzee Empty Shanti and Tayzee

Post  mummy.mouse Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Hi Ann,

We certainly will, think may be sooner rather than later though,Sascki has hardly eaten anything for the past three days even when mixing a raw egg into her meat she is not interested, she had a pick at some meaty lamb ribs yesterday but didnt seem bothered. She is drinking, seems bright enough, enjoyed her walk yesterday,no runny poos just usual white dry stools but not much as nothing much is going in. Her teeth are falling out and her gums are bleeding a bit so wondering if she is just feeling a bit sorry for herself, she wont even eat soft things such as salmon mousse, any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Sascki looks like Brodie but her ears are huge at the moment lol Smile
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:08 am

Teething time can be bad for some pups and leave them feeling dead miserable, others sail through it with the help of the odd table or chair leg lol! All you can do is stick with meal times, offer then remove, which mince are you feeding her on ? You are welcome to join our once monthly delivery if you want xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy.mouse Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:51 am

Hi,

I get a delivery from raw2go, a selection of meats including bone, hooves and some meaty bones. I have offered her chicken, beef, lamb and think it could well be her teeth as she usually wolfs it down. Ralph has just come back with her and had a chat with a lady who had a GSD and said her dog has a habit of trying to lap water from puddles and was ill, like your girls Sascki adores splashing about and came back yesterday having made a beeline for every puddle she could find so am wondering if she has drank any water as well. I will see how she is over the next 48 hours. Smile
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:05 am

If she was poorly from the water then you would have puddle poos, it's more likely to be her teeth xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:11 am

Hi Chris, just had a look at the raw2go site and it looks very much like DAF products to me, same inventory of stuff, only dearer !! Our assorted boxes go out at 12 pound for 20, which works out at 60p across the board, as you pick up from us on delivery day there is no delivery charge either lol! Like them you can order as much as you need too, no minimum order.

You are welcome to join our consortium, the more the merrier Shanti and Tayzee 3411812385
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballysue Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:39 am

Lol Ann i'll keep you updated on the brodie front, he has a girl comming next week to him so we will see what he does or dont do lol!
Ballysue
Ballysue

http://ballynabolagsds.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Lets just hope he does !!! ''It" peeps don't realise it can be hard getting a dog started off, specially when he is with older males and adores his Mum I love you I am sure he will get there ....hope so....good luck on getting it up Brodie lol! xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy.mouse Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Hi Ann,

I will leave FB for now until Andrew has time to have a look what I am doing wrong, lots of repeat posts and some not appearing!.

Yes we would have loved a Shanti pup and looking at Sascki, she is getting darker by the day, so with this in mind think we will wait and hope for the best when Shanti is mated. The pics you put up of the boy you are considering is exactly like what we are wanting to have, its a bit like choosing out of a catalogue, but it is easier for me to tell you exactly what we are hoping for and you can tell us if that is realistic with said parents.

We will keep fingers crossed and hope it was down to stress, as you intimated, that the last couple of times were unsuccessful for Shanti. It would be nice if we had one of Shanti's last puppies! Sascki is only young so even if we had to wait a little longer should things not work out it would not be too much of an issue.

Lets hope al is good this time! Smile

Teeka looks fab by the way, can't believe Sascki looked like that not so long ago!!

Chris xx
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down