Krisannrio Owners
Please sign in, New members by invitation only

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Krisannrio Owners
Please sign in, New members by invitation only
Krisannrio Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tayzee is in season.............

2 posters

Go down

Tayzee is in season............. Empty Tayzee is in season.............

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:49 am

Which couldn't have happened at a worse time, cos our Vienna is due soon, this means we are left with a choice of either bringing in Vadar Jnr for her, or Chris taking off down to Norfolk, with out me Sad Sad Sad

Chris is all for Norfolk .....the pups from Tayzee and Kody we just stunning last year, I have to conceed.

But this is starting to sound more like a 'lad's weekend' than a stud visit Shocked

Chris has already got Paul going with him and Danny begging to go, but he can't cos his girlfriend April is also due to give birth.

I am soooo jealous, I love going to see Kody, Chris and the gang and I looooove going to Norfolk ( well, I love it when I get there anyway, but I flippin hate the journey.... pukes)

I knew this would happen with the girls, everything has settled right back down since Tiff's Sad departure, just proves we made the right decision for her and us.

Flippin wish I was going to Norfolk though...not fair !! No
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://krisannrio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tayzee is in season............. Empty Typical!!

Post  mummy.mouse Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:56 am

Hi Ann,
We have just got back from the lakes and seen your latest update, you thought this was gonna happen, poor you, I was thinking of you enjoying some mummy time with your new little girl before Vienna pops her puppies out, hope you have had a chance to catch up on your sleep, you must be emotionally drained too. I am biased with Kody, he is a beauty, but Im sure Tayzee's babies will be gorgeous whatever you decide I have seen some of your pics of Vadar jnr puppies.

Can you let me know when you need a definite decision with regards to male or female on this and possible Shanti's litter. Hope the friday chat night was a success! xx
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Tayzee is in season............. Empty Re: Tayzee is in season.............

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:09 am

Hi Chris chat night is on Monday, tommrow at 8pm.

I don't need a decision yet, have a good think about it and get back to me. Regarding Shanti, we really hope she does take next mating, as you know she didn't on the last season, but there could have been a number of reasons for this, Tiff being one of them, but I would hate you to miss out, so maybe better go for a Tayzee pup ? scratch xxx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy.mouse Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:01 am

Hi,
We are thinking of Tayzee as Ralph would love a chunky black and gold. We have had two bitches in the past and although they got on well they did have their tiffs which is why we are thinking a male may be better for us but will give it more thought and welcome advice from anyone who has been in the same situation. Fingers crossed for Shanti though as it will be her last litter. x
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy.mouse Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:39 am

Hi Ann,

Am wondering if Vienna is about to whelp as you have usually been visible on the forum by now!

We have decided we defo want a boy, as for colour if we were top of Tayzee's list would we have pick of all males?

I do hope Chris gets his way and Kody is to be daddy!

Used links you gave for wild rabbit, very happy and also Sascki's toilet area smells of cherry! xx
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Righty ho Chris, will put you at the top of Tayzee's list for a male, they will probably be identical to last years as we have decided Chris is taking her down to Norfolk now Vienna is safely delivered.

She will be having her first blood test on Monday, she's booked in at 9.20am, but I think she will ovulate towards, even during next weekend......

Very Happy xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy.mouse Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Thank you Ann, I think Tayzee said to Vienna she wanted to go see her boyfriend, Kody, so could she please get a wriggle on lol You must be so happy with Vienna, they are your special little puppies I love you

Hope all goes well for Tayzee and we are so glad daddy will be Kody Very Happy

mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 pm

I sent you a pm on here, did you get it ? xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy.mouse Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:45 am

Hi Ann we are all having probs tonight on FB hope all goes ok for Tayzee, we are trying not to get ahead of ourselves but cant help feeling excited! We cant wait for our new baby! Just love the pics you have put up of some of the pups you have produced, just how many people have you gifted with a pup! xx
mummy.mouse
mummy.mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum