Krisannrio Owners
Please sign in, New members by invitation only

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Krisannrio Owners
Please sign in, New members by invitation only
Krisannrio Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next rabbit order....

2 posters

Go down

Next rabbit order.... Empty Next rabbit order....

Post  kenziekeats Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:15 am

Hi Ann

Will you be able to let us know via this forum when the next delivery of Rabbit is due. When you put it on facebook a couple of weeks ago that you could get hold of rabbit skinned and gutted for £2.50 it didnt really mean too much as we hadnt chosen the pup but now I know more about the RAW diet and realise its a stock item we will need I would like to order some from you.

I have also done a sample weekly menu for when we bring Zennah home and wondered if you could cast your eye over it quickly when we collect her to make sure we do understand what we are doing in terms of what she needs and what extras she can have. I dont want to under feed her nor do I want to give her too much. I would appreciate it if you would have 5 mins. Unless its easier for me to email it to you before then as I realise time will be tight.

Thanks xx
kenziekeats
kenziekeats

Back to top Go down

Next rabbit order.... Empty Re: Next rabbit order....

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:30 am

Hi Tracie, you will be very clear about what you should be feeding by the time I hand the pup over Very Happy I have been posting all kinds of bits and pieces on here and you will receive a very comprehensive feeding guide, when you collect Zennah.

I am never too busy to discuss pups requirements Smile If you would prefer to email it to me prior to pick up that's fine, but I've got a much better idea bounce Why don't you post it on here under the raw feeding section in a thread of it's own and I can add or correct and everyone will benefit from your hard work lol!

I think that's a great idea Next rabbit order.... 2197500976 xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://krisannrio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:37 am

Regarding the rabbit, forgot to say - We get the rabbit in on the day DAF is delivered here, it doesn't come from DAF, but it's handy getting it all in on the same day. I have quite a few peeps on Facebook who don't have one of my pups and therefore are not on here, but they still order DAF from me, when the order is due, I usually blast it all over Facebook and will also be doing the same on here.

Rabbits can be ordered along with the monthly food order. Next rabbit order.... 1797121881 xx

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenziekeats Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 am

Great Ann thanks re Rabbit and as for our attempted menu, which we have done just to try and get our heads around it all I have tried to get it on here but I dont seem to be able to do it. I am sure with the little knowledge we have Neutral but your extensive knowledge Wink and continued guidance we will be fine. We just wanted to try and understand it as much as we could before Saturday to ensure things go as smoothly as possible for her. Of course there is so much more to her settling than feeding but I would hate for her to be starving on top of all the other new experiences she is going to have.

I will bring it with me when we come on Saturday. We were just trying to work out the best time for her and us to give her the bones really so she gets enough time to enjoy them but without spoiling her main meals. Or am I thinking to deeply about it? confused

xx

kenziekeats
kenziekeats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Chicken !! lol! Only joking hehe...

Please don't worry, like I said you will be FULLY supported and you will understand I promise, there is no way I would just wave bye bye to one of my pups without the owners feeling confident, honestly xx

I intend to do another doc in the raw feeding section, but like I said, you will get the feeding guide too at pick up time, you and she will be OK Next rabbit order.... 1797121881 I think you are stressin too much, let me do that for you xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down