Krisannrio Owners
Please sign in, New members by invitation only

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Krisannrio Owners
Please sign in, New members by invitation only
Krisannrio Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds

+2
khanrana
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds Empty Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds

Post  Admin Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 pm

I will be using this section to make it easier for you to put your order in and easier for me to find it :-)

The next delivery date for DAF is WEDNESDAY, 14th SEPTEMBER, I would like anybody ordering to pm their order on here, as for some strange reason I cannot open my facebook messages...... Orders should be in by NO LATER THAN SUNDAY, 11th September.

For the new batch of Laska puppy owners........Your puppy will be ready to leave on or around the 23rd of September, for those going locally, you will need to purchase just enough food to last you from the time you take your puppy home, until the next DAF delivery, so it's going to work out at around 19 days worth of food.

I will work out how much you will need and let you know the cost, it will be ready for collection with your puppy.
I will also post a small shopping list of items you will need to buy alongside what I get you from DAF, before you collect your pup.

Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://krisannrio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds Empty DAF Order

Post  khanrana Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Hi Ann,

Can I place an order for DAF food for one month supply and 4 rabbits if available please Smile

Thanks Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds 4018574187
khanrana
khanrana

Back to top Go down

Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds Empty Re: Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds

Post  afton.griffiths Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:33 am

Hi Ann,
Can I also get a food order and 2 rabbits? Do we get a mix of things or do we have to pick which ones? When do we pick up? Smile
afton.griffiths
afton.griffiths

Back to top Go down

Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds Empty Re: Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds

Post  Admin Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi both, will sort out an explanation and post, but you need 45 assorted minces for the coming month, the order is on the 12th I think, I will let you know about the rabbits too as they come from a different place to DAF, but I usually know how many I am getting beforehand and they are delivered same day as DAF, so everyone can pick up at once. It needs to be picked up the day it's delivered xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hevmc66 Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:30 am

Hi Ann,

can we have 45 assorted please and 3 rabbits rabbit rabbit rabbit if possible.
Also you mentioned on Facebook a possibility of tripe anf fisf mix, if you get this we would like to try a few,
thanks, much appreciated.
Hope you and the Octuplets and Mum are doing well Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds 1543555449
hevmc66
hevmc66

Back to top Go down

Post  Clair Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:19 pm

As everyone else is getting there orders in so will follow suit...so can I please have the mixed boxes of mince and 2 rabbits (if poss) and can you get rmb's? If so some of them too not sure what quantity they come in but whatever you think. And if they have the fish that to please xx Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds 4018574187

Clair

Back to top Go down

Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds Empty Ziggy's Food Order Oct Daf

Post  chrismackay Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:35 am

Hi Ann
Here is Ziggy’s food order for Daf on Oct 12.

Lamb Bones 5kg (need these desperately)
Pork Bones 5Kg
Whole Rabbit 4 (if not then 4 Rabbit Mince)
Tripe & Oily Fish 8 (if not then 4 beef & tripe and 4 Tripe)
Salmon Steaks 5Kg
Lamb Mince 4
Beef Mince 4

Last time we spoke you suggested not giving so many Beef Bones as they can wear their teeth down but to give him Pork Bones instead.
Using the 2 week diet plan from your book where would these fit in ?
Should I replace the beef meal with the pork bones or would you use them instead of a turkey meal?

Glad VN has produced a good sized litter, congrats to both of you.
Chris (& Ziggy – the monster Twisted Evil ) Smile xx
chrismackay
chrismackay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Thanks Chris, I've just replied to you via email lol, only just seen this xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi clair, I can get lamb bones or pork bones, 7.50 for 5kilos, also duck wings, 8.50 for 5kilos, lamb would be good or the Duck wings xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hevmc66 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:26 am

Hi Ann,
just a revised order please,
the same mixed minces as above and 3 rabbits if possible.
Can we also have some hooves, not sure how they come? so a box if there's half a dozen or something please.
Can we also have some duck wings (he loves these more than anything)
and some of the fish mix/mince mix boxes.
Thanks very much as usual Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hevmc66
hevmc66

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds 1797121881 Heather xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds Empty Food order

Post  afton.griffiths Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:49 am

Hiya,
Can we have the mixed minces everyone is getting, a bag (or box?) of chicken or duck necks, a bag of chicken or duck wings, and the DAF website showed a big bag of bones for £3.60 can I have one of them too?
Is that ok for Riggs? If you think we need or don't need anything else let me know Very Happy
...and 2 rabbits if possible!
afton.griffiths
afton.griffiths

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Sure can Affy, but the prices quoted on the website are cash and carry prices, as ours is delivered it's a bit more expensive, but still very reasonable. I hope you have a big freezer, cos the big bags of bones are a bargain, but they are huge, dinosaur bones and not really suitable for Riggs, if you need bones, go for Lamb, I will order you one with the minces and a box of duck wings too, ok ? xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  afton.griffiths Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:23 am

That would be great thanks Ann! When do we pick up and pay and such?

Monthly food delivery from Durham Animal Feeds 4018574187
afton.griffiths
afton.griffiths

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Phone the shop on Wednesday at about 3pm, just to make sure it has already arrived and we have sorted yours out, cash on pickup xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  afton.griffiths Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Ok. How much will it be so I can get cash out?
afton.griffiths
afton.griffiths

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum