Krisannrio Owners
Please sign in, New members by invitation only

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Krisannrio Owners
Please sign in, New members by invitation only
Krisannrio Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poopies....

2 posters

Go down

Poopies.... Empty Poopies....

Post  kenziekeats Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Lovely topic title i know but just seeking a little advice if possible....Paul has built a toilet area in the garden for Zennah which she has been using since the minute she came home. Ok it would be wrong of me to say she hasnt had a couple of little inside accidents but generally everyone is ahead of the toilet game. However, she will not do poops on it. She runs to other end of the garden and does it there. This morning my daughter took her out as she recongnised she was sniffing around, she took her, she showed her the toilet, used the usual "be quick" at which point Zennah ran to the other end of the garden (this is all her outside space so not a massive area) and did her poo. Zennah then ran back to the toilet HERSELF and did her wee. She then did 2 other poos in exactly the same place. This is in total 6 poos in the one place but not on the toilet. It has all been bleached with scalding hot water, of course Zennah was safe inside and yet still she seeks that end to go. We have followed everything on the website re toilet training and believe she does know what the toilet is but why is pooing in a different place. We dont shout at her of course we dont we follow the good toilet bad toilet guide and we are so lucky that it is still outside and not in the house but any ideas as to why she is doing this....Thanks xxxxx
kenziekeats
kenziekeats

Back to top Go down

Poopies.... Empty Re: Poopies....

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Would you stand in, or near you own wee wee and then do a poop ? lol! ( splashes not nice) I think it is truly marvellous that you have a 7 week old pup who has performed all 6 poos outside !!! Poopies.... 161200265

I don't think you realise how great this is at 7 weeks Poopies.... 2197500976 to expect her to go in the same place for peeps and poops is just not on Razz even my adult dogs won't do that, they peep, then move to the far pen to poop, some will both peep and poop in the far pen, but always in different places, they basically like to be clean and do not like feet, tails or anything else trailing in wee wees.

I think you should be patting yourselves on the back, she is doing everything right :-)

Be satisfied that your girl is going outside to do her poops, at this age that is really all you have a right to hope for xx

ps.....try not to be too hot on the scalding and bleaching, she needs a reference point, I'm not saying don't clean lol, but just not all the time xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://krisannrio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kenziekeats Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 pm

I hear ya and i am totally satisfied and now you have explained all that I feel that this will be something we need to deal with not her.
We are lucky and I appreciate that and her so much.
Thanks Ann, sometimes its just a little bit of reassurance maybe. She has just woken up from her crate and gone to the toilet herself without anyone telling her or showing her so that has to be something to be very proud off and for the poop, I will move on.
Thanks Ann xxx
kenziekeats
kenziekeats

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum